Head Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What other games do Head Hunters play? /think

2 posters

Go down

What other games do Head Hunters play? /think Empty What other games do Head Hunters play? /think

Post  Thunndar Fri May 01, 2009 3:23 pm

Thought I'd create a thread in this off topic forum to further expand knowledge of one another's video game habits. Feel free to list what other games you play and other names you go by in them. Smile

I play alot of Xbox 360 for work. My GamerTag is Iman1990 if anyone wants to play something. Very Happy
I've played a few other MMOs including FFXI, Age of Conan, Pirates of the Burning Sea, and a few other insignificants. Razz
Thunndar
Thunndar

Back to top Go down

What other games do Head Hunters play? /think Empty Re: What other games do Head Hunters play? /think

Post  Shaundy Sun May 03, 2009 10:21 pm

I got a wii and my favorite game is Fire Emblem radian dawn. Other then that i love Brigandine on Psx (probably the best game on psx imo, right after FF7). Or i love all the Ogre Battle Game (best on N64, 2nd best on Snes).

Actually am having fun playing Starcraft (replaying the campaign, so i remember the lore before SC2!!!).

Other then that, i love hockey game (EA made a great step in improving hockey game on ps3!! sadly they failed with their PC game -_-). So NHL200* i think ive played them all.

Thats pretty much it!

Shaundy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum